НАСТОЯЩИЙ МАТЕРИАЛ (ИНФОРМАЦИЯ) ПРОИЗВЕДЕН, РАСПРОСТРАНЕН И (ИЛИ) НАПРАВЛЕН ИНОСТРАННЫМ АГЕНТОМ АНО "ЦЕНТР "ТИ-Р"
Transparency International Russia together with partners invites you to join the discussion on topics of corruption and environmental violations.
On 21 October 2022, a final conference will conclude the Baltic Sea Transparency project. This project aims to strengthen partnerships and help develop international exchange of information and exchange of best practices in civil control over environmental pollution.
Environmental violations and corruption lead to contamination of the sea. By implementing this project, we create an informal network for protection of the environment in the region.
During the conference the participants will discuss:
- the current state of environment in the Baltic Sea region;
- the causes of the current level of pollution;
- the strategies to protect the Baltic Sea;
- how business interests influence the state of environment;
- which corruption violations lead to the deterioration of the state of environment in the region, and how such offences can be countered.
- ecologists and environmentalists
- civil activists
- investigative journalists and investigators
- and everyone who takes interest in this issues
to take part in the conference.
The conference will take place on October 21, 2022 and will be held in a hybrid format: onsite in Tallinn, Estonia and via the video-link.
Please register to participate in the Baltic Sea Transparency Conference.
Full schedule of the conference can be found on its website https://baltictransparency.org
Project participants developed a Baltic Sea Manifest 2022 on further actions. You can also join their effort and calls by signing the Manifest.