By using the feedback form and subscribing to the newsletter of www.transparency.org.ru, the User hereby consents to the processing of their personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent). By accepting this Consent offer, the User hereby consents to provide their personal data when they subscribe to the newsletter, when they use the feedback form provided on the website, and when they make a donation using the form provided on the website. The User consents to processing of their personal data by the autonomous nonprofit organization Transparency International-R Centre for Anti-Corruption Research and Initiatives, the owner of the website www.transparency.org.ru, located under the address Radio Str., 24-1, room XIII, Moscow, Russia 105005 (hereinafter referred to as Organization) under the following conditions:
- This Consent allows processing of the personal data both without and with means of automation.
- Consent to the processing of User’s personal data is given solely and exclusively for the purpose of using this data to inform the User about the news of the Organization, including new anti-corruption investigations and recent events within the Organization; to answer the User’s queries sent through the feedback form on the Organization’s website; to collect donations; for the purposes stated in the Donation Agreement; to send the User notifications about changes in the polices, terms and conditions of the Organization.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, and Articles 6 and 9 of the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ).
- Processing of personal data includes the following: collecting, recording, systematization, storage, revising (updating, modifying), extraction, usage, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalization, locking, deletion, destruction — all solely for the purposes states in Article 2 of this Consent.
- Transferring (distributing, providing, accessing) of personal data to third parties is conducted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, on the basis of an agreement with the data subject, or with their consent.
- Personal data is processed before the completion of all necessary procedures. Processing can be stopped on request of the data subject.
- The Consent may be withdrawn by the data subject or their representative by sending a written request to the Organization.
- If the Consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn by the data subject or their representative, the Organization has the right to continue the processing without the approval by the data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraph 2 — 11 of part 1 article 6, part 2 article 10 and part 2 article 11 of the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No. 152-FZ) from 26 June 2006.
- This Consent is effective up to the time when the objectives of the processing of personal data are met, but no longer than 75 (seventy five) years.
© Autonomous Nonprofit Organization Center for Anti-Corruption Research and Initiatives Transparency International-R